Honda Accord: HVAC Control Unit Removal / Installation
1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-115).' 2. Remove the self-tapping screws. If necessary, replace the bulbs (A).
3. While holding the HVAC control unit (A), firmly press the center of one of the dials (B) to remove the outer dial. Repeat for the other outer dial, then remove the unit.
4. Install the control unit in the reverse order of removal.
After installation, operate the various functions to make sure they work properly.
5. Run the self-diagnostic function to confirm that there are no problems in the system (see page 21-10).
Opening the Hood
1. Park the vehicle on a level surface, and set the parking brake. 2. Pull the hood release handle under the lower left corner of the dashboard. - The hood will pop up slightly. 3. ...
To Use Maintenance MinderTM
• Displaying the Engine Oil Life 1. Turn the ignition switch to ON . 2. Press the (Select/Reset) knob repeatedly until the engine oil life appears on the information display. The Maint ...
Check Fuel Cap Message
If your fuel fill cap is loose or missing, a ‘‘CHECK FUEL CAP’’ message appears on the information display after you start the engine. ...