Honda Accord: HVAC Control Unit Removal / Installation
1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-115).' 2. Remove the self-tapping screws. If necessary, replace the bulbs (A).
3. While holding the HVAC control unit (A), firmly press the center of one of the dials (B) to remove the outer dial. Repeat for the other outer dial, then remove the unit.
4. Install the control unit in the reverse order of removal.
After installation, operate the various functions to make sure they work properly.
5. Run the self-diagnostic function to confirm that there are no problems in the system (see page 21-10).
1. Place the differential assembly on V-blocks (A), and install the intermediate shaft (B) and the left driveshaft (C). 2. Measure the backlash of both pinion gears (D) with a dial indicator (E) ...
Audio Disc Changer
With Navigation NOTE: вЂў Put on gloves to protect your hands. вЂў Take care not to scratch the dashboard and related parts. вЂў Lay a shop towel under the parts when working on the ...
How well the radio receives stations is dependent on many factors, such as the distance from the station’s transmitter, nearby large objects, and atmospheric conditions. A radio station’s ...