Honda Accord: Fuel Line/Quick-Connect Fitting Precautions
The fuel line/quick-connect fittings (A, B, C, D, E, and F) connect the fuel rail (G) to the fuel feed hose (H), the fuel feed hose to the fuel line (I), the fuel line (J) to the fuel tank unit (K), the fuel vapor line (L) to the EVAP canister (M), and the fuel tank vapor recirculation tube (N) (PZEV model, and fuel fill neck tube (O)) to the fuel fill pipe (P).
When removing or installing the fuel feed hose, the fuel tank unit, or the fuel tank, when disconnecting/connecting the quick-connect fittings, pay attention to the following: - The fuel feed hoses, fuel line, and quick-connect fittings are not heat-resistant; be careful not to damage them during welding or other heat-generating procedures.
- The fuel feed hoses, fuel line, and quick-connect fittings are not acid-proof; do not touch them with a shop towel that was used for wiping battery electrolyte. Replace them if they come in contact with electrolyte or something similar.
- When connecting or disconnecting the fuel feed hoses, fuel line, and quick-connect fittings, be careful not to bend or twist them excessively. Replace them if they are damaged.
PZEV model shown
A disconnected quick-connect fitting can be reconnected, but the retainer on the mating line cannot be reused once it has been removed from the line.
Replace the retainer when: - replacing the fuel rail.
- replacing the fuel line.
- replacing the fuel pump.
- replacing the fuel filter.
- replacing the EVAP canister.
- replacing the fuel fill pipe.
- replacing the fuel tank.
- it has been removed from the line.
- it is damaged.
Use the same manufacturer retainer and the same size when the replacing the retainer.
AM/FM Antenna Amplifier
1. Remove the C-pillar trim. вЂў 4-door (see page 20-110) вЂў 2-door (see page 20-110) 2. Disconnect the connectors (A) from the AM/FM antenna amplifier (B). 4-Door 2-Door 3. Remove ...
The ECON button turns the ECON mode on and off. The ECON mode helps you improve your fuel economy by adjusting the performance of the engine, transmission, heating and cooling system/climate co ...
Horn Switch Test
NOTE: Check for a blown No. 10 (20 A) fuse in the under-hood fuse/relay box. If it is blown, check for a faulty horn relay. 1. Turn the steering wheel 180 degrees from the center position and re ...