Honda Accord: ELD Replacement
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the upper cover (A), then remove the two positive ( + ) terminals (B).
3. Remove the under-hood fuse/relay box (C) from the bracket.
4. Remove the lower cover (A).
5. Disconnect the ELD 3P connector (B).
6. Remove the fuses (A) and (B).
7. Release the three lock tabs (A), then remove the ELD (B).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Power Assist Check
tires and wheels at the correct tire pressure. 1. Check the power steering fluid level (see page 17-28). 2. Start the engine, let it idle, and turn the steering wheel from lock to lock several ...
The air conditioning (A/C) system removes heat from the passenger compartment by transferring heat from the ambient air to the evaporator. The A/C system refrigerant expands in the evaporator, and ...