Honda Accord: ELD Replacement
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the upper cover (A), then remove the two positive ( + ) terminals (B).
3. Remove the under-hood fuse/relay box (C) from the bracket.
4. Remove the lower cover (A).
5. Disconnect the ELD 3P connector (B).
6. Remove the fuses (A) and (B).
7. Release the three lock tabs (A), then remove the ELD (B).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
• Towing Load Limits Your vehicle can tow a trailer if you carefully observe the load limits, use the proper equipment, and follow the towing guidelines. Check the load limits before driving. ...
Memorizing the Tire Pressure Sensor ID
Special Tools Required TPMS Trigger Tool ATEQ VT55* - Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program 888-424-6857 All four tire pressure sensor IDs must be memorized to the TPMS control u ...
When there is an incoming call, or HFL is in use, ‘‘HANDSFREELINK’’ will appear on the display. ‘‘ ’’ indicator will be displayed on the audio display when a phone is lin ...