Honda Accord: ELD Replacement
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the upper cover (A), then remove the two positive ( + ) terminals (B).
3. Remove the under-hood fuse/relay box (C) from the bracket.
4. Remove the lower cover (A).
5. Disconnect the ELD 3P connector (B).
6. Remove the fuses (A) and (B).
7. Release the three lock tabs (A), then remove the ELD (B).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Front Fender Fairing Replacement
For Some Models NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the front Inner fender as needed (see page 20-290). 2. From the wheel arch, rele ...
Steering Wheel Disassembly/Reassembly
4-door *: With Navigation 2-door *: With Navigation ...
Check the fluid level with the engine at normal operating temperature. 1. Park the vehicle on level ground. Start the engine, let it run until the radiator fan comes on, then shut off the en ...