Honda Accord: ELD Replacement
1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
2. Remove the upper cover (A), then remove the two positive ( + ) terminals (B).
3. Remove the under-hood fuse/relay box (C) from the bracket.
4. Remove the lower cover (A).
5. Disconnect the ELD 3P connector (B).
6. Remove the fuses (A) and (B).
7. Release the three lock tabs (A), then remove the ELD (B).
8. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
9. Do the battery terminal reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
Compass Zone Selection
1. Set the power mode to ON. 2. On the top screen of any audio source, press and hold for 5 seconds. - The display switches to the Compass Settings screen. 3. Rotate to sele ...
Checking the Battery
Check the condition of the battery monthly by looking at the test indicator window. The label on the battery explains the test indicator’s colors. The location of the test indicator win ...
To Use Maintenance MinderTM
• Displaying the Engine Oil Life 1. Turn the ignition switch to ON . 2. Press the (Select/Reset) knob repeatedly until the engine oil life appears on the information display. The Maint ...