Honda Accord: Compass Zone Selection
1. Set the power mode to ON.
2. On the top screen of any audio source, press and hold for 5 seconds.
- The display switches to the Compass Settings screen.
3. Rotate to select Zone Adjust, then press .
- The display shows the current zone number.
4. Rotate to select the zone number of your area (See Zone Map), then press .
The zone selection is done to compensate the variation between magnetic north and true north.
If the calibration starts while the audio system is in use, the display returns to normal after the calibration is completed.
To Play a USB Flash Memory Device
This audio system can operate the audio files on a USB flash memory device with the same controls used for the in-dash disc changer. To play a USB flash memory device, connect it to the USB ...
Playing a CD
Your audio system supports audio CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs in either MP3, WMA, or AAC*1 format. With the CD loaded, press the CD button. • How to Select a File from the Music Search List (MP3/WMA ...
Door Lock Knob Switch Test
Driver's Door 1. Remove the driver's door panel (see page 20-17). 2. Disconnect the 10P connector (A) from the door lock actuator (B). 3. Check for continuity between the terminals. вЂў ...