Honda Accord: Compass Zone Selection
1. Set the power mode to ON.
2. On the top screen of any audio source, press and hold for 5 seconds.
- The display switches to the Compass Settings screen.
3. Rotate to select Zone Adjust, then press .
- The display shows the current zone number.
4. Rotate to select the zone number of your area (See Zone Map), then press .
The zone selection is done to compensate the variation between magnetic north and true north.
If the calibration starts while the audio system is in use, the display returns to normal after the calibration is completed.
Compass CalibrationIf the compass indicates the wrong direction, or the CAL indicator blinks, you need to manually calibrate the system. Compass operation can be affected under the following conditions: • Driv ...
DrivingThis chapter discusses driving, refueling, and information on items such as accessories. ...
Special Tools Required - Honda diagnostic system (HDS) tablet tester - Honda Interface Module (HIM) and an iN workstation with the latest HDS software version - HDS pocket tester ...
Intermediate Shaft Disassembly
Special Tools Required вЂўHalf Shaft Base 07NAF-SR30101 -Oil Seal Driver, 44.5 mm 07947-SB00100 1. Remove the heat shield (A). 3. Press the intermediate shaft (A) out of the intermediate s ...