Honda Accord: Compass Calibration
If the compass indicates the wrong direction, or the CAL indicator blinks, you need to manually calibrate the system.
Compass operation can be affected under the following conditions:
• Driving near power lines or stations
• Crossing a bridge
• Passing a large vehicle, or driving near a large object that can cause a magnetic disturbance
• When accessories such as antennas and roof racks are mounted by magnets
1. Set the power mode to ON.
2. On the top screen of any audio source, press and hold for 5 seconds.
- The display switches to the Compass Settings screen.
3. Rotate to select Calibration, then press .
4. When the display changes to Calibration Start, press .
5. Drive the vehicle slowly in two circles.
- The compass starts to show a direction after the calibration. The CAL indicator goes off.
Calibrate the compass in an open area.
While setting the compass, press the BACK button to cancel the setting mode and return to the previous screen.
Power Door Mirrors
You can adjust the door mirrors when the ignition switch is in ON . • Mirror position adjustment L/R selector switch: Select the left or right mirror. After adjusting the mirror, return the ...
DRIVER'S UNDER-DASH FUSE/RELAY BOX CONNECTOR P (20P) BRAKE PEDAL POSITION SWITCH 4P CONNECTOR GAUGE CONTROL MODULE 32P CONNECTOR VSA OFF SWITCH BP CONNECTOR YAW RATE-LATERAL ACCELE ...