Honda Accord: Compass Calibration
If the compass indicates the wrong direction, or the CAL indicator blinks, you need to manually calibrate the system.
Compass operation can be affected under the following conditions:
• Driving near power lines or stations
• Crossing a bridge
• Passing a large vehicle, or driving near a large object that can cause a magnetic disturbance
• When accessories such as antennas and roof racks are mounted by magnets
1. Set the power mode to ON.
2. On the top screen of any audio source, press and hold for 5 seconds.
- The display switches to the Compass Settings screen.
3. Rotate to select Calibration, then press .
4. When the display changes to Calibration Start, press .
5. Drive the vehicle slowly in two circles.
- The compass starts to show a direction after the calibration. The CAL indicator goes off.
Calibrate the compass in an open area.
While setting the compass, press the BACK button to cancel the setting mode and return to the previous screen.
Playing a CD
Your audio system supports audio CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs in either MP3, WMA, or AAC*1 format. With the CD loaded, press the CD button. • How to Select a File from the Music Search List (MP3/WMA ...
Instruments and Controls
This section gives information about the controls and displays that contribute to the daily operation of your vehicle. All the essential controls are within easy reach. ...
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 One-piece Type Carpet (4-dВ©or)/Two-piece Type Front Carpet (2- ...