Honda Accord: Compass Calibration
If the compass indicates the wrong direction, or the CAL indicator blinks, you need to manually calibrate the system.
Compass operation can be affected under the following conditions:
• Driving near power lines or stations
• Crossing a bridge
• Passing a large vehicle, or driving near a large object that can cause a magnetic disturbance
• When accessories such as antennas and roof racks are mounted by magnets
1. Set the power mode to ON.
2. On the top screen of any audio source, press and hold for 5 seconds.
- The display switches to the Compass Settings screen.
3. Rotate to select Calibration, then press .
4. When the display changes to Calibration Start, press .
5. Drive the vehicle slowly in two circles.
- The compass starts to show a direction after the calibration. The CAL indicator goes off.
Calibrate the compass in an open area.
While setting the compass, press the BACK button to cancel the setting mode and return to the previous screen.
Compass*When you set the power mode to ON, the compass self-calibrates, and the compass display appears. ...
Compass Zone Selection1. Set the power mode to ON. 2. On the top screen of any audio source, press and hold for 5 seconds. - The display switches to the Compass Settings screen. 3. Rotate to sele ...
Warm Up TWC Removal/Installation
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift. 2. Remove the secondary H02S (Sensor 2) (see page 11-197). 3. Remove the bolts (A). 4. Remove the WU-TWC bracket (B). 5. Lower the vehicle. 6. Remove th ...
Oil Pump Overhaul
Exploded View Oil Pump Removal 1. Turn the crankshaft pulley so its top dead center (TDC) mark (A) lines up with the pointer (B). NOTE: The other pointer (C) is not used. 2. Remove the oil ...
To Play the FM/AM Radio
The ignition switch must be in the ACCESSORY (I) or the ON (II) position. Press the AUDIO button to view the audio control display. Turn the system on by pressing the power/volume knob or ...