Honda Accord: Climate Control Power and Ground Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Check the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/ relay box.
is the fuse OK? YES
-Go to step 2.
-Replace the fuse, and recheck. If the fuse blows again, check for a short in the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse circuit.
2. Disconnect climate control unit connector A (28P).
3. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
4. Measure the voltage between climate control unit connector A (28P) terminal No. 9 and body ground.
CLIMATE CONTROL UNIT CONNECTOR A (28P)
* 1 : With navigation
*2: Without navigation
Is there battery voltage? YES
-Go to step 5.
-Repair an open in the wire between the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box and the climate control u n i t .
5. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
6. Check for continuity between .-climate control unit connector B (12P) terminal No. 3 and body ground.
CLIMATE CONTROL UNIT CONNECTOR B (12P)
Wire side of female terminals
Is there continuity? YES
-Check for loose wires or poor connections at climate control unit connector B (12P). If the connections are good, substitute a known-good climate control unit (with navigation) (see page 21-190), (without navigation) (see page 21-191), and recheck.
-Check for an open in the wire between the climate control unit and body ground. If the wire is OK, check for poor ground at G401 (see page 22-40).
DTC TroubleshootingDTC indicator A: Climate Control Unit Internal Error NOTE: Check the battery condition (see page 22-90) and the charging system (see page 4-25). 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), and then ...
Navigation Communication Line Circuit Troubleshooting1. Operate the climate control system in several modes. Is the climate control system OK? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Do the self-diagnostic function with the HDS (see page 21-102) or climate control ...
Center Pocket Removal/Installation
Without Navigation System NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts. - A/T is shown; M/T is similar. 1. Remove the center console panel (see page 20-157). 2. A/T: ...
Shift Lock Solenoid Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
Changing the Set Speed
You can increase the set cruising speed in any of these ways: Press and hold the RES/ACCEL button. When you reach the desired cruising speed, release the button. Push on the accelerator peda ...