Honda Accord: ATF Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the snap rings (A), the ATF feed pipes (B), and the feed pipe flanges (C) from the end cover (D).
NOTE: Replace the end cover, if the 1st clutch ATF feed pipe (E) replacement is required.
2. Install new O-rings (F) over the ATF feed pipes.
3. Install the ATF feed pipes in the end cover by aligning the feed pipe tabs with the indentations in the end cover.
4. Install new O-rings (G) in the end cover, then install the feed pipe flanges over the ATF feed pipes.
5. Secure the ATF feed pipes and the feed pipe flanges with the snap rings.
SRS indicator does not come on NOTE: 2-door: Before replacing t h e SRS u n i t , check the SRS u n i t software v e r s i o n w i t h t h e HDS. I f t h e software v e r s i o n is not t h e lates ...
Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Area
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not ...
The fluid level should be between theMINandMAXmarks on the side of the reservoir. If the level is at or below the MIN mark, your brake system needs attention. Have the brake system inspect ...