Honda Accord: ATF Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the snap rings (A), the ATF feed pipes (B), and the feed pipe flanges (C) from the end cover (D).
NOTE: Replace the end cover, if the 1st clutch ATF feed pipe (E) replacement is required.
2. Install new O-rings (F) over the ATF feed pipes.
3. Install the ATF feed pipes in the end cover by aligning the feed pipe tabs with the indentations in the end cover.
4. Install new O-rings (G) in the end cover, then install the feed pipe flanges over the ATF feed pipes.
5. Secure the ATF feed pipes and the feed pipe flanges with the snap rings.
Selector Centre! Sheft Bearing ReplacementSpecial Tools Required вЂўDriver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Attachment, 22 x 24 mm 07746-001A800 1. Remove the oil seal from the end cover, then remove the bearing. 2. Install a new be ...
Front Passenger's Airbag Replacement
NOTE: If r e p l a c i n g t h e f r o n t passenger's airbag after d e p l o y m e n t , refer t o Component Replacement/ Inspection A f t e r Deployment (see page 24-208) f o r a c o m p l e t e ...
High Mount Brake Light Replacement
1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the high mount brake light. High Mount Brake Light: 21 W 3. Turn the bulb socket (B) 45 В° counterclockwise to remove the bulb ...
Wiper Arm/Nozzle Adjustment
4-door 1. Turn the wiper switch ON, and then back OFF. 2. W h e n t h e w i p e r a r m s s t o p at t h e p a r k p o s i t i o n , c o n f i rm that t h e y a r e at t h e s t a n d a r d posi ...