Honda Accord: Valve Body
Valve Body and ATF Strainer Installation
6 x 1.0 mm: 12 N-m (1.2 kgf m, 8.7 Ibfft)
8 x 1.25 mm: 18 N-m (1.8 kgfm, 13 Ibfft)
NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during the following procedures.
1. Make sure that the ATF magnet is clean and installed in the torque converter housing.
2. Install the main separator plate (A) and the two dowel pins on the torque converter housing. Then install the ATF pump drive gear (B), the ATF pump driven gear (C), and the ATF pump driven gear shaft (D). Install the ATF pump driven gear with its grooved and chamfered side facing down.
3. Install the main valve body (three bolts).
4. Make sure the ATF pump drive gear (A) rotates smoothly in the normal operating direction, and the ATF pump driven gear shaft (B) moves smoothly in the axial and normal operating direction.
5. If the ATF pump drive gear and the ATF pump driven gear shaft do not move smoothly, loosen the main valve body bolts. Realign the ATF pump driven gear shaft, and retighten the bolts to the specified torque, then recheck. Failure to align the ATF pump driven gear shaft correctly will result in a seized ATF pump drive gear or ATF pump driven gear shaft.
6. Make sure that the two check balls and the cooler check valve are in the main valve body, then install the cooler check valve spring in the cooler check valve.
7. Install the servo separator plate and the two dowel pins on the main valve body.
8. Install the servo body (12 bolts).
S. ii isiaii a new O-ring on the ATF strainer, and install the ATF strainer (two bolts) on the servo body.
10. Install the regulator separator plate and the two dowel pins on the main valve body.
11. Install a new O-ring on the stator shaft, and install the stator shaft and the stator shaft stop.
12. Install the regulator valve body (eight bolts).
13. Install the ATF joint pipes (one bolt).
14. Install the ATF feed pipes in the regulator valve body and the servo body.
Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement
Front 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Release the clamp (A), then disconnect the wheel speed sensor connector (B). 3. Remove the bolts and the wheel speed sensor (C). 4. Install ...
Cf Under Head Removal
NOTE: - Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces. - To avoid damage, unplug the wiring connectors carefully while holding the connector portion. - Connect the Honda Diagnostic Sys ...
Adjusting the Seat Positions
Adjust the driver's seat as far back as possible while allowing you to maintain full control of the vehicle. You should be able to sit upright, well back in the seat and be able to adequatel ...