Honda Accord: Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309).
2. Remove the fuel fill cap.
3. Remove the left rear wheel.
4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A).
5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) (see-page .1.1-314) (and on all models except PZEV, disconnect the fuel fill tube (B) from the fuel fill pipe. Slide back the clamp, then twist the hose as you pull to avoid damaging them).
All models except PZEV
S. Remove the fuel fill pipe (C).
7. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE; Before connecting the fuel fill pipe and quick-connect fitting, check for dirt, and clean it if needed, taking care not to damage the fuel fill pipe and other parts.
8. After installing the parts, measure the clearance (A) between the fuel filler pipe cover (B) and the left rear damper spring outline (C) at a point 5.9 in (150 mm) to 8.2 in (210 mm) from the left rear damper spring base (D). Make sure the clearance (A) is more than 0.81 in (20.7 mm).
NOTE: To measure the clearance, raise the vehicle on the lift.
Transmission Type 88E5: 5-speed Manual M91A: 5-speed Automatic B90A: 5-speed Automatic Serial Number 2 0 0 0 0 0 1 M 9 1 A , B90A 8 2 0 0 0 0 1 8 8 E 5 ...
Lower Arm B Replacement
1 Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Remove the lower arm B mounting bolts, then remove lower arm B. NOTE: Use new mounting bolts during reassembly. ...
Tire Service Life
The service life of your tires is dependent on many factors, including, but not limited to, driving habits, road conditions, vehicle loading, inflation pressure, maintenance history, speed, ...