Honda Accord: Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309).
2. Remove the fuel fill cap.
3. Remove the left rear wheel.
4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A).
5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) (see-page .1.1-314) (and on all models except PZEV, disconnect the fuel fill tube (B) from the fuel fill pipe. Slide back the clamp, then twist the hose as you pull to avoid damaging them).
All models except PZEV
S. Remove the fuel fill pipe (C).
7. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE; Before connecting the fuel fill pipe and quick-connect fitting, check for dirt, and clean it if needed, taking care not to damage the fuel fill pipe and other parts.
8. After installing the parts, measure the clearance (A) between the fuel filler pipe cover (B) and the left rear damper spring outline (C) at a point 5.9 in (150 mm) to 8.2 in (210 mm) from the left rear damper spring base (D). Make sure the clearance (A) is more than 0.81 in (20.7 mm).
NOTE: To measure the clearance, raise the vehicle on the lift.
DTC P0101: MAF Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Problem NOTE: - Before you troubleshoot, record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general troubleshooting information (see ...
Shift Lock Solenoid Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
To Change Tracks
Each time you press and release the side of the skip bar or push the interface selector to the right, the player skips forward to the beginning of the next track. Press and release the sid ...