Honda Accord: Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309).
2. Remove the fuel fill cap.
3. Remove the left rear wheel.
4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A).
5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) (see-page .1.1-314) (and on all models except PZEV, disconnect the fuel fill tube (B) from the fuel fill pipe. Slide back the clamp, then twist the hose as you pull to avoid damaging them).
All models except PZEV
S. Remove the fuel fill pipe (C).
7. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE; Before connecting the fuel fill pipe and quick-connect fitting, check for dirt, and clean it if needed, taking care not to damage the fuel fill pipe and other parts.
8. After installing the parts, measure the clearance (A) between the fuel filler pipe cover (B) and the left rear damper spring outline (C) at a point 5.9 in (150 mm) to 8.2 in (210 mm) from the left rear damper spring base (D). Make sure the clearance (A) is more than 0.81 in (20.7 mm).
NOTE: To measure the clearance, raise the vehicle on the lift.
Types of Tools The tools were stored in the trunk. ...
Your vehicle displays engine oil life and maintenance service items on the information display to show you when you should have your dealer do engine oil replacement and indicated maintenanc ...