Honda Accord: Compass Zone Selection
1. Set the power mode to ON.
2. On the top screen of any audio source, press and hold for 5 seconds.
- The display switches to the Compass Settings screen.
3. Rotate to select Zone Adjust, then press .
- The display shows the current zone number.
4. Rotate to select the zone number of your area (See Zone Map), then press .
The zone selection is done to compensate the variation between magnetic north and true north.
If the calibration starts while the audio system is in use, the display returns to normal after the calibration is completed.
ThreeWay Catalytic Converters
The three way catalytic converters contain precious metals that serve as catalysts, promoting chemical reactions to convert the exhaust gasses without affecting the metals. The catalytic conv ...
Х U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited Warranty Ц covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects in ...
Front Inner Fender Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the f ...