Honda Accord: Compass Calibration
If the compass indicates the wrong direction, or the CAL indicator blinks, you need to manually calibrate the system.
Compass operation can be affected under the following conditions:
Х Driving near power lines or stations
Х Crossing a bridge
Х Passing a large vehicle, or driving near a large object that can cause a magnetic disturbance
Х When accessories such as antennas and roof racks are mounted by magnets
1. Set the power mode to ON.
2. On the top screen of any audio source, press and hold for 5 seconds.
- The display switches to the Compass Settings screen.
3. Rotate to select Calibration, then press .
4. When the display changes to Calibration Start, press .
5. Drive the vehicle slowly in two circles.
- The compass starts to show a direction after the calibration. The CAL indicator goes off.
Calibrate the compass in an open area.
While setting the compass, press the BACK button to cancel the setting mode and return to the previous screen.
DTC indicator A: Climate Control Unit Internal Error NOTE: Check the battery condition (see page 22-90) and the charging system (see page 4-25). 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), and then ...
Driver and Passenger Safety
This section gives you important information about how to protect yourself and your passengers. It shows you how to use seat belts. It explains how your airbags work. And it tells you how to ...
M/T model A/T modeS ...