Honda Accord: Clutch Pedal Assembly Replacement
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch connector (A) and the clutch interlock switch connector (B).
2. Pry out the lock pin (C), and pull the clevis pin (D) out of the clevis.
3. Remove the master cylinder mounting nuts (E) and the clutch pedal mounting bolt (F).
4. Remove the clutch pedal assembly (G).
5. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (H) and the clutch interlock switch (I).
6. Loosely install the clutch pedal position switch (A) and the clutch interlock switch (B).
7. Install the clutch pedal assembly (A).
8. Install the clutch pedal mounting bolt (B) and the master cylinder mounting nuts (C).
9. Apply multipurpose grease to the clevis pin (D), and the mating surfaces (E) of the clevis and the pedal.
Slide the clevis pin into the clevis, then install the lock pin (F).
10. Adjust the clutch pedal, the clutch pedal position switch, and the clutch interlock switch (see page 12-7).
NOTE: Connect the switch connectors (G) after adjusting them.
11. Check the clutch operation.
Upper Arm Replacement
Special Tools Required -Ball Joint Thread Protector, 10 mm 07AAF-SECA120 - Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the front wheel. ...
This command group is available for paired cell phones. Phone pairing tips You cannot pair your phone while the vehicle is moving. Your phone must be in discovery or search mode to pair. Refe ...
Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178). 2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114). 3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's ...