Honda Accord: Clutch Pedal Assembly Replacement
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch connector (A) and the clutch interlock switch connector (B).
2. Pry out the lock pin (C), and pull the clevis pin (D) out of the clevis.
3. Remove the master cylinder mounting nuts (E) and the clutch pedal mounting bolt (F).
4. Remove the clutch pedal assembly (G).
5. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (H) and the clutch interlock switch (I).
6. Loosely install the clutch pedal position switch (A) and the clutch interlock switch (B).
7. Install the clutch pedal assembly (A).
8. Install the clutch pedal mounting bolt (B) and the master cylinder mounting nuts (C).
9. Apply multipurpose grease to the clevis pin (D), and the mating surfaces (E) of the clevis and the pedal.
Slide the clevis pin into the clevis, then install the lock pin (F).
10. Adjust the clutch pedal, the clutch pedal position switch, and the clutch interlock switch (see page 12-7).
NOTE: Connect the switch connectors (G) after adjusting them.
11. Check the clutch operation.
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift. 2. Remove the exhaust pipe hangers (A). 3. Remove the under-floor TWC (B). 4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with new gaskets (C) and new s ...
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
When the vehicle has one of these symptoms, check for a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) with the HDS. If there is no DTC, do the diagnostic procedure for the symptom, in the sequence listed, until yo ...
If YouMust Drive with Several Children
Your vehicle has a back seat where children can be properly restrained. If you ever have to carry a group of children, and a child must ride in front: Place the largest child in the front se ...