Honda Accord: Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm.
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
3. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
4. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade
that has been removed, and mount to a
new rubber blade.
- Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
5. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder
from the bottom end.
- The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
6. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
7. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve B and C Replacement
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92). 2. Remove the battery base (see step 8 on page 5-3). 3. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C connectors. 4 ...
Special Tools Required - Honda diagnostic system (HDS) tablet tester - Honda Interface Module (HIM) and an iN workstation with the latest HDS software version - HDS pocket tester ...
Oil Seal Replacement
Special Tools Required - Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 - Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07NAD-P20A100 1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the transmission housing (B). ...