Honda Accord: Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm.
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
3. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
4. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade
that has been removed, and mount to a
new rubber blade.
- Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
5. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder
from the bottom end.
- The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
6. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
7. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
Ignition Timing Inspection
1. Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11-3). 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehic ...
General Troubleshooting Information
DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) The self-diagnostic function of the SRS unit allows it to locate the causes of system problems and store this information in memory. For easier troubleshooting, this ...
If an error occurs while playing AhaTM Radio, you may see the following error messages. If you cannot clear the error message, contact a dealer. ...