Honda Accord: Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm.
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
3. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
4. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade
that has been removed, and mount to a
new rubber blade.
- Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
5. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder
from the bottom end.
- The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
6. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
7. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type 1: 2-door ...
Intermediate Shaft Installation
1. Clean the areas where the Intermediate shaft contacts the differential thoroughly with solvent, and dry then with compressed air. NOTE: Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent. 2. Install ...
Component Location Index Rear Door