Honda Accord: Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side.
2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm.
Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the windshield.
3. Slide the wiper blade out from its holder by pulling the tabbed end out.
4. Remove the retainers from the rubber blade
that has been removed, and mount to a
new rubber blade.
- Correctly align the rubber protrusion and the retainer grooves.
5. Slide the new wiper blade onto the holder
from the bottom end.
- The tab on the holder should fit in the indent of the wiper blade.
6. Slide the wiper blade onto the wiper arm, then push down the lock tab.
7. Lower the passenger side wiper arm first, then the driver side.
Out-of-Round and Taper 1. Remove the crankshaft from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Remove the crankshaft position (CKP) pulse plate from the crankshaft (see page 7-30). 3. Clean the cr ...
Making a Call
You can make calls using any phone number or a name in the HFL phonebook. You can also redial the last number called. Bluetooth is the wireless technology that links your phone to HFL. HFL ...
Adjusting the Sound
1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Sound, then press . Rotate to scroll through the following choices: The SVC ...