Honda Accord: Power Mirror Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Lower the door glass fully.
2. With your hand, carefully pull out the top edge of the tweeter cover (A) to release the upper hooks (B) and detach the clip. Remove the cover by lifting it upward to release the bottom hooks (C). Disconnect the tweeter connector (D).
3. Disconnect the power mirror connector (A).
4. While holding the power mirror, remove the nuts securing the mirror.
5. While holding the power mirror (A), squeeze the retaining tabs on the connector clip (B), then push out to remove the power mirror.
6. Install the mirror in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the connectors are plugged in properly.
- If the clip is damaged or stress-whitened, replace it with a new one.
- Push the clip and the hooks on the cover into place securely.
Mirror Holder ReplacementNOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Carefully push on the top edge of the mirror holder ( ...
A Few Words About Safety
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. And operating this vehicle safely is an important responsibility. To help you make informed decisions about safety, we have provided op ...
The maximum load for your vehicle is 850 lbs (385 kg). See Tire And Loading Information label attached to the driver’s doorjamb. Label Example This figure includes the total weight of a ...
Front Seat Active Head Restraint
NOTE: If the vehicle has been in a collision, always inspect the active head restraint, even if they appear reusable, by doing the following procedure. 1. Driver's seat (manual height adjustable ...