Honda Accord: Power Mirror Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Lower the door glass fully.
2. With your hand, carefully pull out the top edge of the tweeter cover (A) to release the upper hooks (B) and detach the clip. Remove the cover by lifting it upward to release the bottom hooks (C). Disconnect the tweeter connector (D).
3. Disconnect the power mirror connector (A).
4. While holding the power mirror, remove the nuts securing the mirror.
5. While holding the power mirror (A), squeeze the retaining tabs on the connector clip (B), then push out to remove the power mirror.
6. Install the mirror in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the connectors are plugged in properly.
- If the clip is damaged or stress-whitened, replace it with a new one.
- Push the clip and the hooks on the cover into place securely.
Oil Pan Remowal
1. If the engine is already out of the vehicle, go to step 19. 2. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306). 3. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92). 4. Remove the ...
Precautions While Driving
• In Rain Avoid driving in deep water and on flooded roads. This can damage the engine or driveline, or cause electrical component failure. • Other Precautions If there is a strong impact w ...
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: Do an all DTC check with the HDS and troubleshoot those first before following the repair procedures listed in the index. ...