Honda Accord: Inspecting and Changing Fuses
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK
headlights and all accessories off.
2. Remove the fuse box cover.
3. Check the large fuse in the engine compartment.
- If the fuse is blown, use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the screw and replace it with a new one.
4. Inspect the small fuses in the engine
compartment and the vehicle interior.
- If there is a burned out fuse, remove it with the fuse puller and replace it with a new one.
Replacing a fuse with one that has a higher rating greatly increases the chances of damaging the electrical system.
Replace fuse with a spare fuse of the same specified amperage.
Confirm the specified amperage using the charts on P. 564 to 565.
There is a fuse puller on the back of the engine compartment fuse box cover.
Rear Bumper Removal/Installation
NOTE: - Have an assistant help you when removing and installing the rear bumper. - Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - When prying ...
The ECON button turns the ECON mode on and off. The ECON mode helps you improve your fuel economy by adjusting the performance of the engine, transmission, heating and cooling system/climate co ...
Ignition Switch Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repai ...