Honda Accord: Idler Gear/Idler Gear Shaft Replacement
Special Tools Required
-Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
-Attachment, 32 x 35 mm 07746-0010100
1. Remove the snap ring from the idler gear/idler shaft assembly. Do not distort the snap ring.
2. Check the snap ring for wear and damage. Replace it if it is worn, distorted, or damaged.
3. Remove the idler gear shaft (A) from the idler gear (B) using the driver handle, the 32 x 35 mm attachment, and a press.
4. Replace the idler gear and/or the idler gear shaft, and attach the idler gear shaft to the idler gear.
6. Install the idler gear shaft (A) in the idler gear (B) using the driver handle, the 32 x 35 mm attachment, and a press.
6. Install the snap ring.
Idler Gear Shaft Removal and Installation1. Remove the snap ring (A), the cotter retainer (B), and the 17 mm cotters (C). Do not distort the snap ring. 2. Remove the idler gear shaft/idler gear assembly (D) from the transmission housing ...
Clutch DisassemblySpecial Tools Required Clutch Spring Compressor Set 07LAE-PX40000 1. Remove the snap ring using a screwdriver. 2. Remove the clutch end-plate (A), the clutch discs (B) (5), the clutch wave-plate ...
Resetting the Power Window Control
Resetting t h e power w i n d o w s are r e q u i r e d w h e n any of t h e f o l l o w i n g have occurred: вЂў Power window regulator replacement, r e m o v a l / i n s t a l l a t i o n , or ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
* 1 : Brake system indicator turns ON when two or more wheels fail. *2: A/T * 1 : Brake system indicator turns ON when two or more wheels fail. *2: A/T * 1 : Brake system indicator turns ON ...
Maintenance Main Items
If message "SERVICE" does not appear more than 12 months after the display is reset change the engine oil every year. NOTE: - Independent of the maintenance messages in the smart maint ...