Honda Accord: Frame Brace Replacement
Strut Brace Replacement
1. Remove the cowl cover (see page 20-278).
2. Disconnect the brake booster vacuum hose (A) from the strut brace (B).
3. Remove the nuts from the top of the damper, and remove the strut brace.
4. install the strut brace in the reverse order of removal.
Piston Ring Replacement
1. Remove the piston from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Using a ring expander (A), remove the old piston rings (B). 3. Clean all ring grooves thoroughly with a squared-off broken ring ...
Protecting Small Children
Child Seat Type Many states, Canadian provinces and territories allow a child one year of age or older who also meets the minimum size and weight requirements to transition from a rear-fa ...
To Stop Playing a USB Flash Memory Device
To play the radio, press the FM, AM, or button. Press the CD/ AUX button to switch between disc mode (if a disc is loaded) and the USB and AUX. On models without XM Radio, press the CD butt ...