Honda Accord: Frame Brace Replacement
Strut Brace Replacement
1. Remove the cowl cover (see page 20-278).
2. Disconnect the brake booster vacuum hose (A) from the strut brace (B).
3. Remove the nuts from the top of the damper, and remove the strut brace.
4. install the strut brace in the reverse order of removal.
U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited Warranty - covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects ...
XM® Radio Service*
• Subscribing to XM® Radio 1. You need your radio ID ready before registering for subscription. To see the ID in the display: Turn the selector knob or the interface dial until 0 appears. 2. ...
PCV Valve Inspection
1. Check the PCV valve (A), hoses (B), and connections for leaks or restrictions. 1.PCV valve when the hose between the PCV valve and intake manifold is lightly pinched (A) with your fingers or ...