Honda Accord: Ambient Light Replacement
NOTE: The ambient light is built into the moonroof switch.
1. Remove the front individual map lights (see page 22-258).
2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and the map light 3P connector (B).
3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map light housing.
4. At the moonroof switch 12P connector, check the light by connecting battery power to terminal No. 3 and ground to terminal No. 1. The ambient light should come on. If the light does not come on, replace the moonroof switch assembly.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Interior Light Switch Test/ReplacementWith moonroof NOTE: The Interior light switch is built into the moonroof switch, and it switches the front individual map light OFF and DOOR positions. 1. Remove the front individual map lights ...
Courtesy Light Replacement1 Carefully pry off the lens (A) with a small screwdriver. Courtesy Light: 2 CP 2. Remove the bulb (B) from the socket. 3. Install the light in the reverse order of removal. ...
The trip meter shows the number of miles (U.S.) or kilometers (Canada) driven since you last reset it. There are two trip meters: Trip A and Trip B. Switch between these displays by pressing ...
Radiator and A/C Condenser Fan
Common Circuit Troubleshooting
NOTE: вЂў Do not use this troubleshooting procedure if only one fan is inoperative, or if the A/C compressor is inoperative. Refer to the symptom troubleshooting index. вЂў Before doing s ...
Special Tools ...