Honda Accord: Ambient Light Replacement
NOTE: The ambient light is built into the moonroof switch.
1. Remove the front individual map lights (see page 22-258).
2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and the map light 3P connector (B).
3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map light housing.
4. At the moonroof switch 12P connector, check the light by connecting battery power to terminal No. 3 and ground to terminal No. 1. The ambient light should come on. If the light does not come on, replace the moonroof switch assembly.
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to bend or scratch the headliner. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. ...
B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode
Check the ECM/PCM for DTCs and troubleshoot . ECM/PCM (see page 11-3) or F-CAN loss of communication errors first, then do this diagnosis if the symptom is related to the B-CAN system. 1. Comp ...
MAF Sensor/IAT Sensor Replacement
1. Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the screws (B). 3. Remove the MAF sensor/IAT sensor (C). 4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ri ...