Honda Accord: Accessories
When installing accessories, check the following:
• Do not install accessories on the windshield. They can obstruct your view
delay your reaction to driving conditions.
• Do not install accessories on the side pillars or across the side windows.
Accessories installed in these areas may interfere with proper operation of the side curtain airbags.
• Be sure electronic accessories do not overload electrical circuits or interfere with proper operation of your vehicle.
• Before installing any electronic accessory, have the installer contact a dealer for assistance. If possible, have a dealer inspect the final installation.
Improper accessories or modifications can affect your vehicle's handling, stability, and performance, and cause a crash in which you can be seriously hurt or killed.
Follow all instructions in this owner's manual regarding accessories and modifications.
Honda Genuine accessories are recommended to ensure proper operation on your vehicle.
If an error occurs while playing AhaTM Radio, you may see the following error messages. If you cannot clear the error message, contact a dealer. ...
NOTE: вЂў If the doors unlock or lock with the transmitter, but the LED on the transmitter does not come on, the LED is faulty; replace the transmitter. вЂў If any door is open, you cann ...
Rocker Arm and Shaft inspection
1. Remove the rocker arm assembly (see page 6-81). 2. Disassemble the rocker arm assembly (see page 6-82). 3. Measure the diameter of the shaft at the first rocker location. 4. Zero the gau ...