Honda Accord: A Few Words About Safety
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. And operating this vehicle safely is an important responsibility.
To help you make informed decisions about safety, we have provided operating procedures and other information on labels and in this manual. This information alerts you to potential hazards that could hurt you or others.
Of course, it is not practical or possible to warn you about all the hazards associated with operating or maintaining your vehicle. You must use your own good judgement.
You will find this important safety information in a variety of forms, including:
● Safety Labels - on the vehicle.
● Safety Messages - preceded by a safety alert symbol and one of three signal words: DANGER, WARNING, or CAUTION.
These signal words mean:
You WILL be KILLED or SERIOUSLY HURT if you don't follow instructions.
You CAN be KILLED or SERIOUSLY HURT if you don't follow instructions.
You CAN be HURT if you don't follow instructions.
● Safety Headings - such as Important Safety Precautions.
● Safety Section - such as Safe Driving.
● Instructions - how to use this vehicle correctly and safely.
This entire book is filled with important safety information - please read it carefully.
Driving Safely With a Trailer
The added weight, length, and height of a trailer will affect your vehicle’s handling and performance, so driving with a trailer requires some special driving skills and techniques. For y ...
Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11-320). 2. Remove the reservoir (A). 3. Remove the bracket (B). 4. Remove the fuel pressure regulator (C). 5. Install the parts in the reverse order ...
The suspension can be adjusted for front and rear toe. Pre-Alignment Checks For proper inspection and adjustment of the wheel ; alignment, do these checks: 1. Release the parking brake-to avoid an ...