Honda Accord: Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs.
1. Remove the license plate light assembly by pushing the left edge of the lens toward the right and pulling the assembly out.
2. Remove the lens by pushing the tabs.
3. Remove the old bulb and insert a new bulb.
To Select a Station
You can use any of five methods to find radio stations on the selected band: tune, skip (seek), scan, the preset buttons, and auto select. On the FM band, you can also use the features provid ...
Oil Jet Replacement
1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-17). 2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14). 3. Remove the oil jet bolts (A), then remove the oil jets (B). 4. Carefully install the oil jets ...
Adjusting the Sound
1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Sound, then press . Rotate to scroll through the following choices: The SVC ...