Honda Accord: Parking Your Vehicle
Do not park your vehicle near flammable objects, such as dry grass, oil, or timber.
Heat from the exhaust can cause a fire.
1. Depress the brake pedal firmly.
2. Firmly apply the parking brake.
3. Move the shift lever from to (P.
3. Move the shift lever to (R.
4. Turn off the engine.
Always set the parking brake firmly, in particular if you are parked on an incline.
The following can damage the transmission:
• Depressing the accelerator and brake pedals
• Holding the vehicle in place when facing uphill by depressing the accelerator pedal.
• Moving the shift lever into before the vehicle stops completely.
Raise the wiper arms when snow is expected.
Playing a CD
Your audio system supports audio CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs in either MP3, WMA, or AAC*1 format. With the CD loaded, select the CD mode. • How to Select a File from the Music Search List (MP3/WMA/ ...
Transmission Range Switch
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block the rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the left front wheel. 3. Mo ...
Front Brake Caliper Overhaul
Frequent inhalation of brake pad dust, regardless of material composition, could be hazardous to your health. - Avoid breathing dust particles. - Never use an air hose or brush to clean brake ...