Honda Accord: Stabilizer Link Removal/Installation
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1 -13).
2. Remove the front wheel.
3. Remove the self-locking nut (A) and the flange nut (B) while holding the respective joint pin (C) with a hex wrench (D), then remove the stabilizer link (E).
4. Install the stabilizer link on the stabilizer bar (F) and * the lower arm (G) with the joint pins set at the center of their range of movement.
NOTE: The stabilizer link has a paint mark (H). The left stabilizer link is marked with yellow paint, and the right stabilizer link is marked with white paint.
5. Install the new self-locking nut and the new flange nut, and tighten them to the specified torque while holding the respective joint pin with a hex wrench.
6. Clean the mating surfaces of the brake disc and the inside of the wheel, then install the front wheel.
7. Test-drive the vehicle.
8. After 5 minutes of driving, tighten the self-locking nut again to the specified torque.
Cylinder Head Installation
1. Install a new coolant separator (A) In the engine block whenever the engine block is replaced. 2. Clean the cylinder head and the engine block surface. 3. Install the new cylinder head gaske ...
Installing a Child Seat with a Lap/Shoulder Belt
When not using the LATCH system, all child seats must be secured to the vehicle with the lap part of a lap/ shoulder belt. In addition, the lap/shoulder belts in all seating positions except ...
Checking Seat Belt Fit
To determine if a lap/shoulder belt properly fits a child, have the child put on the seat belt, then ask yourself: 1. Does the child sit all the way back against the seat? 2. Do the childв ...