Honda Accord: Rear Seat-back Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Take care not to bend or scratch the interior trim.
- 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar.
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128).
2. Disconnect the seat-back release cable (A) from the seat-back latch (B), and remove the bolts, then remove the latch. Take care not to damage the cable fastener (C).
3. Install the seat-back latch in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the release cable is connected securely.
- Make sure the seat-back locks securely and unlocks properly.
Audio System Lighting
You can use the instrument panel brightness control knob to adjust the illumination of the audio system. The audio system illuminates when the parking lights are on, even if the radio is turne ...
MIL Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 2. Do the gauge self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332). Does the MIL indicator flash? YES-Go to step 3. NO-Substitute a known-good gauge control ...
Clutch Pedal Position Switch
M/T model 1 Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch connector (A). 2. Loosen the locknut (B), then remove the clutch pedal position switch (C). 3. Install the clutch pedal position switch ...