Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
1. Fold down the seat-back.
2. Remove the trunk pass-through lid (see page 20-247).
3. Release the hook strip (A), then turn over the seat-back cover as necessary.
4 Remove the clip (A) from the armrest pivot shaft (B).
5. Remove the armrest clip (B) from the slit in the collar A by pinching the clip.
6. Slide the armrest (A) toward the driver's side, and remove the pivot shaft (B) from the collar (C).
7. Remove the pivot shaft (A) from the collar (B), then remove the armrest (C).
8. Remove the collars (A) from the seat-back (B).
9. Install the armrest in the reverse order of removal, and prevent wrinkles when installing a seat-back cover, make sure the material is stretched evenly over the pad before securing the hook strips.
Drive Belt Auto-tensioner
Special Tools Required Belt Tension Release Tool Snap-on YA9317 or equivalent, commercially available 1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), and make sure to turn the A/C switch OFF. Turn the ign ...
We recommend that you check the engine oil level every time you refuel. Park the vehicle on level ground. Wait approximately three minutes after turning the engine off before you check the oil ...
Fuel Line Inspection
Check the fuel system lines and hoses for damage, leaks, and deteriorationi,. Replace any damaged parts. Check all clamps, and make sure they are properly positioned and tightened. All models ex ...