Honda Accord: Passenger's Airbag Cutoff Indicator Replacement
1. With navigation: Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178).
2. Without navigation: Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114).
3. Disconnect the 6P connector (A) from the passenger's airbag cutoff Indicator/hazard warning switch (B).
4. Push out the passenger's airbag cutoff indicator/hazard warning switch from behind the dashboard center vent/audio unit (C).
5. Reinstall the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Adjusting the Sound
1. Press the SETTINGS button. 2. Rotate to select Audio Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Sound, then press . Rotate to scroll through the following choices: The SVC ...
Mode Control Motor Replacement
1. Remove the blower unit (see page 21-65). 2. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the mode control motor (B). Remove the self-tapping screws and the mode control motor from the heater unit. ...
Front Passenger's Power Window
4-door 1. Carefully remove the front passenger's power window switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 37P connector (B) from the front passenger's power window switch. 3. Remove the four screws and th ...