Honda Accord: Oil Seal Replacement
Special Tools Required
- Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
- Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07NAD-P20A100
1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the transmission housing (B).
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the transmission housing while removing the oil seal.
2. Remove the oil seal (A) from the clutch housing (B).
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the clutch housing while removing the oil seal.
3. Install a new oil seal flush with the transmission housing using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the oil seal driver attachment (B).
4. Install a new oil seal flush with clutch housing using the 15 x 135L driver handle (A) and the oil seal driver attachment (B).
Knock Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4). 2. Disconnect the knock sensor connector (A). 3. Remove the knock sensor (B). 4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. ...
Power Window Master Switch Input
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex Integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and clos ...
Countershaft Assembly Clearance Inspection
tightened to the specified torque (see page 13-46). 1. Measure the clearance between 1st gear (A) and the 1st gear distance collar (B) with a feeler gauge (C). - If the clearance exceeds the se ...