Honda Accord: Moonroof
- Component Location Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- Glass Position Adjustment
- Glass Replacement
- Glass Weatherstrip Replacement
- Wind Deflector Replacement
- Drain Channel Replacement
- Sunshade Replacement
- Motor Replacement
- Frame and Drain Tube Replacement
- Drain Channel Slider and Cable Assembly Replacement
- Closing Force and Opening Drag Check
VTC Actuator Inspection
1. Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62). 2. Loosen the rocker arm adjusting screws (see step 2 on page 6-81). 3. Remove the camshaft holder (see step 3 on page 6-81). 4. Remove the intake c ...
Engine Oil Additives
Your vehicle does not require any oil additives. Additives may adversely affect the engine or transmission performance and durability. ...
To safely operate your vehicle, your tires must be the proper type and size, in good condition with adequate tread, and correctly inflated. The following pages give more detailed information ...