Honda Accord: Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles.
- Do not try to disassemble the master cylinder assembly. Replace the master cylinder assembly with a new part, if necessary.
- Do not allow dirt or foreign matter to contaminate the brake fluid.
3. Install the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
When the vehicle has one of these symptoms, check for VSA diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) with the HDS. If there are no DTCs, do the diagnostic procedure for the symptom, in the sequence listed, ...
Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Open the glass fully. 2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides. 3. Remove the wind ...