Honda Accord: Intermediate Shaft Installation
1. Clean the areas where the Intermediate shaft contacts the differential thoroughly with solvent, and dry then with compressed air.
NOTE: Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent.
2. Install a new set ring (A) onto the set ring groove (B) of the intermediate shaft (C).
3. Insert the intermediate shaft into the differential correctly.
NOTE: Insert the intermediate shaft carefully to prevent damaging the oil seal (D).
4. Install the flange bolt (A) and the two dowel bolts (B).
5. Install the right driveshaft (see page 16-19).
6. Refill the transmission with the recommended transmission fluid: -Manual transmission (see page 13-5) -Automatic transmission (see page 14-192) 7. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
8. Test-drive the vehicle.
Playing the XM Radio (Models with navigation system)
Playing the XM Radio (Models with navigation system) Your vehicle is capable of receiving XM Radio anywhere in the United States and Canada, except Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico. XM is a ...
Trunk Lower Trim Replacement
4-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the trunk lid. 1. Remove the license plate from the trunk lid. 2. Remove the clips fastening the trunk lower t ...
Rear Window Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Wear eye protection while cutting the glass adhesive with a piano wire. - Use seat covers to avoid damaging any surfaces. - Do not damage the ...