Honda Accord: HandsFreeLink System
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- HFL System Troubleshooting
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- HFL Switch Test
- Front HFL-ANC Microphone Removal/Installation
- HFL Switch Removal/Installation
- Control Unit Input Test/Replacement
Inspecting and Changing Fuses
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK . Turn headlights and all accessories off. 2. Remove the fuse box cover. 3. Check the large fuse in the engine compartment. - If the fuse is blow ...
Using the Paddle Shifters in the S position (Sequential Shift Mode)
V6 models only With the shift lever in the S position, you can manually shift up or down with the paddle shifters. The transmission goes into the sequential shift mode and holds the selected ...
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)*
Alerts you when it detects the possibility of your vehicle colliding with the vehicle in front of yours. If the system determines a collision is possible, it gives both visual and audible alert ...