Honda Accord: Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit Replacement
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320).
2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B).
3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank unit: - When connecting the wire harness, make sure the connection is secure and the connector (C) is firmly locked into place.
- When installing the fuel gauge sending unit, make sure the connection is secure. Be careful not to bend or twist it excessively.
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. When installing the fuel tank unit, align the marks on the unit and the fuel tank (see page 11 -321).
System Diagnostic Mode
Start-up procedure and Diagnostic IVieny There are two ways t o enter the diagnostic mode: Method 1 : Start the vehicle. When the globe screen appears, connect the SCS service connector (see page ...
DTC indicator A: Climate Control Unit Internal Error NOTE: Check the battery condition (see page 22-90) and the charging system (see page 4-25). 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), and then ...
VTEC Rocker Arm Test
Special Tools Required . VTEC Air Stopper 07ZAJ-PNAA200 . VTEC Air Adapter 07ZAJ-PNAA101 (2) . Air Joint Adapter 07ZAJ-PNAA300 - Air Pressure Regulator 07AAJ-PNAA101 1. Start the engine, and let ...