Honda Accord: Fuel Pressure Test
Special Tools Required
- Fuel Pressure Gauge 07406-004000B
- Fuel Pressure Gauge Attachment Set 07AAJ-S6MA150
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306).
2. Attach the fuel pressure gauge set and the fuel pressure gauge.
3. Start the engine, and let it idle.
- If the engine starts, go to step 5.
- If the engine does not start, go to step 4.
4. Check to see if the fuel pump is running: Listen to the fuel filler port with the fuel fill cap removed. The fuel pump should run for 2 seconds when the ignition switch is first turned to ON (II).
- If the pump runs, go to step 5.
- If the pump does not run, do the fuel pump circuit troubleshooting (see page 11-301).
5. Read the fuel pressure gauge. The pressure should be 333-382 kPa (3.4-3.9 kgf/cm2,48-55 psi).
- If the pressure is OK, the test is complete.
- If the pressure is out of specification, replace the fuel pressure regulator (see page 11-323) and the fuel filter (see page 11 -324), then recheck the fuel pressure.
Front Passenger's Power Window
4-door 1. Carefully remove the front passenger's power window switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 37P connector (B) from the front passenger's power window switch. 3. Remove the four screws and th ...
When using CD-R or CD-RW discs, use only high quality discs labeled for audio use. When recording a CD-R or CD-RW, the recording must be closed for it to be used by the disc changer. Play ...