Honda Accord: Fuel Cap Adapter Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
1. Remove the fuel pipe protector (see page 20-294).
2. Remove the fuel cap (A) by turning it counterclockwise, and remove the screw.
3. Remove the bolts, and lower the fuel filler pipe (A), then remove it from the fuel cap adapter (B).
4. Turn the fuel cap adapter (A), then remove it.
5. Install the adapter in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the fuel cap adapter is properly installed on the fuel filler pipe. Take care not to deform the packing of the adapter.
- Apply medium strength liquid thread lock to the fuel filler pipe mounting bolts before reinstallation.
Side Impact Sensor (Second) Replacement
4-Door Removal 1. Do t h e b a t t e r y t e r m i n a l d i s c o n n e c t i o n procedure (see page 22-91), t h e n w a i t at least 3 m i n u t e s before s t a r t i ng work. 2. Remove t ...
Shift Lock Release
This allows you to move the shift lever out of Park if the normal method of pushing on the brake pedal and pressing the release button does not work. 1. Set the parking brake. 2. Remove the ...
Intermediate Shaft Installation
1. Clean the areas where the Intermediate shaft contacts the differential thoroughly with solvent, and dry then with compressed air. NOTE: Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent. 2. Install ...