Honda Accord: Frame Brace Replacement
Strut Brace Replacement
1. Remove the cowl cover (see page 20-278).
2. Disconnect the brake booster vacuum hose (A) from the strut brace (B).
3. Remove the nuts from the top of the damper, and remove the strut brace.
4. install the strut brace in the reverse order of removal.
Hard Steering NOTE: -Compare to a known-good vehicle that is the same trim level. -Check for suspension damage. m Check the steering alignment. -Check the tire condition and pressure. 1 ...
4-Door 4-Door 2-Door 2-Door ...
Secondary Shaft 2nd Gear Axial
1. Install the thrust needle bearing (A), the needle bearing (B), 2nd gear (C), the thrust needle bearing (D), the 37 x 58 mm thrust washer (E), and the 2nd clutch (F) on the secondary shaft (G), t ...