Honda Accord: Drive Belt Auto-tensioner Removal/Installation
1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30).
2. Remove the power steering (P/S) fluid reservoir from the holder.
3. Remove the P/S pump (A) without disconnecting the P/S hoses, then remove the P/S hose bracket (B).
4. Remove the auto-tensioner.
5. Install the auto-tensioner in the reverse order of removal.
Differential Carrier and Final Driven
1. Remove the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). NOTE: Differential carrier bolts have left-hand threads. 2. Install the final driven gear in the direction shown on the ...
Rear Wheelhouse Gusset
4-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts. 1. Remove these items: - Rear seat-back (see page 20-239) - Rear seat side bolst ...
Remote Transmitter Care
Replacing the Button Battery If the indicator does not come on when the button is pressed, replace the battery. NOTICE An improperly disposed of battery can damage the environment. Always confi ...