Honda Accord: Controls
This chapter explains how to operate the various controls necessary for driving.
- Setting the Clock
- Locking and Unlocking the Doors
- Opening and Closing the Trunk
- Security System
- Opening and Closing the Windows
- Opening and Closing the Moonroof
- Operating the Switches Around theSteering Wheel
- Adjusting the Mirrors
- Adjusting the Seats
- Interior Lights/Interior ConvenienceItems
- Heating and Cooling
- Climate Control System*
Instruments and Controls
This section gives information about the controls and displays that contribute to the daily operation of your vehicle. All the essential controls are within easy reach. ...
Transmission Type 88E5: 5-speed Manual B90A: 5-speed Automatic Serial Number 3000001-: B90A 8400001-: 88E5 ...
Drive Belt Auto-tensioner
1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30). 2. Remove the power steering (P/S) fluid reservoir from the holder. 3. Remove the P/S pump (A) without disconnecting the P/S hoses, then remove the P/ ...