Honda Accord: Clutch
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Clutch Hydraulic System Bleeding
- Clutch Pedal, Clutch Pedal Position Switch, and Clutch Interlock Switch Adjustment
- Clutch Pedal Assembly Replacement
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement
- Slave Cylinder Replacement
- Clutch Hose Replacement
- Clutch Replacement
NOTE: Prior to reassembly, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply MTF to any contact surfaces. 1. Install the magnet (A) and the differential assembly (B). NOTE: Clean the magnet ...
VSA Modulator-Control Unit Inputs and Outputs for 36P Connector (Connector Disconnected Wire side of female terminals. System Outline This system i s composed of the VSA modulator-control u ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
NOTE: The above DTCs are indicated when the PGM-FI system is selected with the HDS. Some automatic transmission DTCs cause the MIL to come on. If the MIL is on and no DTCs are indicated in the PG ...