Honda Accord: CKP Sensor Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
NOTE: Make sure the vehicle is level, because engine oil will drip out when you remove the sensor.
2. Remove the CKP sensor cover (A).
3. Disconnect the CKP sensor connector (B).
4. Remove the CKP sensor (C).
5. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (D).
6. Do the CKP pattern clear/CKP pattern learn procedure (seepage 11-5).
7. Check the engine oil level, and add more oil if needed.
Tie-rod End Ball Joint Boot Replacement
Special Tools Required Bearing Driver Attachment, 36 07965-SA50500 1 Disconnect the tie-rod end ball joint from the knuckle (see step 26 on page 17-41). 2. Remove the tie-rod end from the rack e ...
Using Automatic Climate Control
The automatic climate control system in your vehicle maintains the interior temperature you select. The system also adjusts the fan speed and airflow levels. 1. Press the Auto button. The i ...
Check the fluid level with the engine at normal operating temperature. 1. Park the vehicle on level ground. Start the engine, let it run until the radiator fan comes on, then shut off the en ...