Honda Accord: Cf Under Head Cover Mmmmm
1. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306).
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Remove the four ignition coils (see page 4-20).
4. Remove the dipstick (A), and the power steering (P/S) hose bracket (B) and disconnect the breather hose (C) and the brake booster vacuum hose (D).
5. Remove the two bolts (E) securing the evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve bracket.
6. Remove the cylinder head cover.
Steering Column Removal and Installation
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations: 4-door (see page 24-21 )f 2-door (see page 24-23) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repai ...
The heating and air conditioning system in your vehicle provides a comfortable driving environment in all weather conditions. The standard audio system has many features. This section descr ...