Honda Accord: Center Console Rear Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the center console and the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Gently pull out the center console rear trim (A) to detach the clips, then remove the trim.
Without rear ventilation
2. With rear ventilation: Disassemble the center console rear t r i m.
-1. Remove t h e screws (A,B), release t h e hooks (C) a n d t h e tabs (D), t h e n remove t h e upper t r im (E) and t he rear vent (F) as an assembly from the lower trim (G).
-2. Remove t h e screws (H), then separete t h e upper trim and t h e rear vent.
3. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips, the hooks, and the tabs into place securely.
Power Assist Check
tires and wheels at the correct tire pressure. 1. Check the power steering fluid level (see page 17-28). 2. Start the engine, let it idle, and turn the steering wheel from lock to lock several ...
Your vehicle is equipped with disc brakes at all four wheels. A power assist helps reduce the effort needed on the brake pedal. The emergency brake assist system increases the stopping force ...
The radio can receive the complete AM and FM bands. Those bands cover these frequencies: AM band: 530 to 1,710 kHz FM band: 87.7 to 107.9 MHz Radio stations on the AM band are assigned freque ...