Honda Accord: Cam Chain Case Oil Seal Installatio
Special Tools Required
Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
Attachment, 52 x 55 mm 07746-0010400
1. Clean and dry the crankshaft oil seal.
2. Apply a light coat of new engine oil to the lip of the chain case oil seal.
3. Use the driver handle, 15 x 135L and the attachment, 52 x 55 mm to drive a new oil seal squarely into the chain case to the specified installed height.
4. Measure the distance between the chain case surface (A) and the oil seal (B).
Oil Seal Installed Height:
32.4-33.1 mm (1.28-1.30 in)
Recirculation Control Motor Circuit
908-09 models 4-door with A/T and '10 model with AT 1. Check the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/ relay box. Is the fuse OK? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Replace the fuse, and re ...
Closing Force and Opening Drag
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140). 2. Closing force check: - Cover the leading edge of the glass (A) with a shop towel (B), and attach a spring scale (C) as shown. - Have an assistant ...
Brake Fluid Level Switch Test
NOTE: If both the ABSA/SA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48). 1. Disconnect the brake fluid level switch conne ...