Honda Accord: Brake Fluid Level Switch Test
NOTE: If both the ABSA/SA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48).
1. Disconnect the brake fluid level switch connector.
2. Check for continuity between the terminals (1) and (2) with the float in the down position and in the up position.
NOTE: - Remove the brake fluid completely from the reservoir. With the float down, there should be continuity.
- Fill the reservoir with brake fluid to the MAX (upper) level (A). With the float up, there should be no continuity.
- If the parking brake switch and brake fluid level switch are OK, but the brake system indicator does not function, do the gauge control module self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332).
3. Reconnect the brake fluid level switch connector
Recirculation Control Motor Test
'08-09 models 4-door with A/T and "10 model with A/T NOTE: Before testing the motor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-9). 1. Disconnect the 7P connector from the recirculation control moto ...
Rear Wheelhouse Gusset
4-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts. 1. Remove these items: - Rear seat-back (see page 20-239) - Rear seat side bolst ...
Towing Your Vehicle
Your vehicle is not designed to be towed behind a motor home. If your vehicle needs to be towed in an emergency. ...