Honda Accord: A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve B and C Replacement
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the battery base (see step 8 on page 5-3).
3. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C connectors.
4. Remove N T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B andC.
5. Remove the ATF joint pipes (A), the O-rings (D), and the gasket (E).
6. Clean the mounting surface and the fluid passages of the transmission housing.
7. Install a new gasket on the transmission housing, and install the ATF joint pipes. Install new O-rings over the ATF joint pipes.
NOTE: Be sure to install a new gasket with the blue side toward the transmission housing.
8. Install new A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C.
9. Check the connectors for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary. Then connect the connectors securely.
10. Install the battery base (see step 63 on page 5-22).
11. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
The horn does not sound and/or the headlights do not flash when the PANIC button on the transmitter is pressed NOTE: Before troubleshooting, check the B-CAN DTCs. any DTCs are indicated, and trou ...
Key Types and Functions
This vehicle comes with the following key: All of the keys have an immobilizer system. The immobilizer system helps to protect against vehicle theft. The keys contain precision electronics. A ...
Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA ), aka Electronic Stability
Control (ESC), System
The vehicle stability assist (VSA) system helps to stabilize the vehicle during cornering if the vehicle turns more or less than desired. It also assists you in maintaining traction while ac ...