Honda Accord: USB Port
Install the iPod® dock connector or the USB flash drive to the USB port.
• Do not leave the iPod® or USB flash drive in the
vehicle. Direct sunlight and high temperatures may
• We recommend using an extension cable with the USB port.
• Do not connect the iPod® or USB flash drive using a hub.
• Do not use a device such as a card reader or hard disk drive, as the device or your files may be damaged.
• We recommend backing up your data before using the device in your vehicle.
• Displayed messages may vary depending on the device model and software version.
If the audio system does not recognize the iPod®, try reconnecting it a few times or reboot the device. To reboot, follow the manufacturer's instructions provided with the iPod® or visit www.apple.com/ ipod.
Electrical Compass Unit Input
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Loosen the bolts (A), then pull out the electrical compass unit bracket (B). 3. Disconnect the 6P connector (C) and remove the mounting bolt ( D ) ...
CMP Sensor A Replacement
1. Disconnect the CMP sensor A 3P connector (B). 2. Remove CMP sensor A from the intake camshaft side of the cylinder head. 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ri ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
* 1 : Brake system indicator turns ON when two or more wheels fail. *2: A/T * 1 : Brake system indicator turns ON when two or more wheels fail. *2: A/T * 1 : Brake system indicator turns ON ...