Honda Accord: Rear Seat Cushion Cover Replacement
NOTE: -Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
1. Remove the seat cushion (see page 20-241).
2. From the back of the seat-back, release all the upholstery rings (A), and fold back the seat cushion cover (B).
3. Pull back the edge of the seat cushion cover (A) all the way around, and release the upholstery rings (B), and release the hooks (C) of the lateral wires (D) from the longitudinal wires (E) on the pad, then remove the seat cushion cover.
NOTE: The leather seat cushion cover is shown; the other types of the seat cushion cover are similar.
4. Install the cushion cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - To prevent wrinkles when installing the seat cushion cover, make sure the material is stretched evenly over the pad before securing the upholstery rings.
- Replace all of the upholstery rings (A) fastening the seat cushion cover (B) to the pad wires (C) with new ones using commercially available upholstery ring pliers (D).
DTC U0155: Immobilizer-keyless Control Unit Lost Communication With Gauge Control Module NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosi ...
About Your Seat Belts
Seat belts are the single most effective safety device because they keep you connected to the vehicle so that you can take advantage of many built-in safety features. They also help keep you from ...
Compass Zone Selection
In most areas, there is a variation between magnetic north and true north. Zone selection is required so the compass can compensate for this variation. To check and select the zone, do this: ...