Honda Accord: Rear Seat Cushion Cover Replacement
NOTE: -Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
1. Remove the seat cushion (see page 20-241).
2. From the back of the seat-back, release all the upholstery rings (A), and fold back the seat cushion cover (B).
3. Pull back the edge of the seat cushion cover (A) all the way around, and release the upholstery rings (B), and release the hooks (C) of the lateral wires (D) from the longitudinal wires (E) on the pad, then remove the seat cushion cover.
NOTE: The leather seat cushion cover is shown; the other types of the seat cushion cover are similar.
4. Install the cushion cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - To prevent wrinkles when installing the seat cushion cover, make sure the material is stretched evenly over the pad before securing the upholstery rings.
- Replace all of the upholstery rings (A) fastening the seat cushion cover (B) to the pad wires (C) with new ones using commercially available upholstery ring pliers (D).
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) -Required Federal Explanation
Each tire, including the spare (if provided), should be checked monthly when cold and inflated to the inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer on the vehicle placard or tire infl ...
Playing Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Audio
The Hard Disc Drive (HDD) Audio function plays tracks from music CDs that have been recorded onto the built-in HDD. You can arrange the tracks in playlists or play the tracks using various sea ...
Washer Reservoir Replacement
1. Remove the right inner fender (see page 20-290). 2. Disconnect the 2P connector(s) (A) from the washer motor (B) and the washer fluid level switch (Canada models). Washer Reservoir Capacity: ...