Honda Accord: Rear Seat Cushion Cover Replacement
NOTE: -Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
1. Remove the seat cushion (see page 20-241).
2. From the back of the seat-back, release all the upholstery rings (A), and fold back the seat cushion cover (B).
3. Pull back the edge of the seat cushion cover (A) all the way around, and release the upholstery rings (B), and release the hooks (C) of the lateral wires (D) from the longitudinal wires (E) on the pad, then remove the seat cushion cover.
NOTE: The leather seat cushion cover is shown; the other types of the seat cushion cover are similar.
4. Install the cushion cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - To prevent wrinkles when installing the seat cushion cover, make sure the material is stretched evenly over the pad before securing the upholstery rings.
- Replace all of the upholstery rings (A) fastening the seat cushion cover (B) to the pad wires (C) with new ones using commercially available upholstery ring pliers (D).
Shift Lever Housing Replacement
NOTE: - Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components. - Take care not to scratch the center console, dashboard, and related parts. 1. Remove th ...
Component Location Index
'10 model With navigation Without navigation ...
Clutch Hose Replacement
NOTE: - Replace the clutch hose if it is twisted, cracked, or leaks. - Use fender covers to avoid damaging painted surfaces. - Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the pain ...