Honda Accord: Rear Power Window Switch Test/Replacement
1. Carefully remove the rear power window switch (A).
2. Disconnect the 14P connector (B) from the rear power window switch.
3. Remove the three screws and the rear power window switch (A).
4. Swap the rear power window switch with another known-good rear power window switch and test. If the original power window switch is faulty; replace it.
5. Install the switch in the reverse order of removal.
Clutch Pedal, Clutch Pedal Position Switch, and
Clutch Interlock Switch Adjustment
NOTE: - For a cruise control problem, check the clutch pedal position switch (see page 4-45). - For a clutch interlock operation problem, check the clutch interlock switch (see page 4-9). - R ...
Folding Rear Seat
The back of the rear seat folds down, giving you direct access to the trunk. The seat-back is released from inside the trunk. When storing cargo, you can move the rear center shoulder belt o ...