Honda Accord: Rear Power Window Switch Test/Replacement
1. Carefully remove the rear power window switch (A).
2. Disconnect the 14P connector (B) from the rear power window switch.
3. Remove the three screws and the rear power window switch (A).
4. Swap the rear power window switch with another known-good rear power window switch and test. If the original power window switch is faulty; replace it.
5. Install the switch in the reverse order of removal.
The tires that came on your vehicle have a number of markings. Those you should be aware of are described below. Tire Size Whenever tires are replaced, they should be replaced with tires o ...
Rear Brake Caliper Overhaul
Frequent inhalation of brake pad dust, regardless of material composition, could be hazardous to your health. - Avoid breathing dust particles. - Never use an air hose or brush to clean brake ...
Component Location Index
4-door 2-door ...