Honda Accord: Rear Power Window Switch Test/Replacement
1. Carefully remove the rear power window switch (A).
2. Disconnect the 14P connector (B) from the rear power window switch.
3. Remove the three screws and the rear power window switch (A).
4. Swap the rear power window switch with another known-good rear power window switch and test. If the original power window switch is faulty; replace it.
5. Install the switch in the reverse order of removal.
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type 1: 2-door ...
DTC B1127: Driver's Door Key Cylinder Switch Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). ...
Check the condition of the wiper blades at least every six months. Replace them if you find signs of cracking in the rubber, areas that are getting hard, or if they leave streaks and unwiped ...