Honda Accord: Rear Power Window Switch Test/Replacement
1. Carefully remove the rear power window switch (A).
2. Disconnect the 14P connector (B) from the rear power window switch.
3. Remove the three screws and the rear power window switch (A).
4. Swap the rear power window switch with another known-good rear power window switch and test. If the original power window switch is faulty; replace it.
5. Install the switch in the reverse order of removal.
To select any setting such as the clock, sound adjusting, or the compass (if equipped), press the MENU button. To use any audio system function, the ignition switch must be in the ACCESSORY ...
Shift Lock Solenoid Replacement
Type A Shift Lever 1. Remove the shift lever assembly (see page 14-222). 2. Release the lock tabs (A) retaining the shift lock solenoid using thin-bladed screwdrivers. 3. Insert a 6.0 mm (0.24 ...
Loiw tire pressure Indicator does not come on, and no DTCs are stored NOTE: Check for gauge DTCs with the HDS (see page 22-3). If gauge DTCs are stored, troubleshoot those DTCs first. 1. Turn t ...