Honda Accord: Rear Power Window Switch Test/Replacement
1. Carefully remove the rear power window switch (A).
2. Disconnect the 14P connector (B) from the rear power window switch.
3. Remove the three screws and the rear power window switch (A).
4. Swap the rear power window switch with another known-good rear power window switch and test. If the original power window switch is faulty; replace it.
5. Install the switch in the reverse order of removal.
Driver and Passenger Safety
This section gives you important information about how to protect yourself and your passengers. It shows you how to use seat belts. It explains how your airbags work. And it tells you how to ...
Regulator Valve Body Disassembly,
Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. 2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage. 3. Check all valves for free movement. If an ...
Secondary Shaft 1 st Gear Axial
Special Tools Required Attachment, 42 mm I.D. 07QAD-P0A0100 1. Remove the secondary shaft transmission housing bearing (see page 14-270). 2. Install the thrust needle b e a r i n g (A), the need ...