Honda Accord: Rear Door Outer Handle Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the door.
1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-38).
2. Disconnect the power door lock actuator connector (A), and detach the harness clips (B).
3. Remove the rear plug cap (C), then remove the plastic cover (D) as needed.
NOTE: If the plastic cover is damaged or torn, replace it with a new one.
4. Remove the hole seal (A).
5. While holding the outer handle cover (A), remove the bolt a n d release the hooks (B) of the outer handle cover, then remove the cover.
6. Release the hooks (A), then remove the outer handle holder (B) from the outer handle base (C).
7. Pull back the outer handle (A), and out as shown to remove it from the door.
8. Release the hooks (A, B), then remove the outer handle front seal (C) and the outer handle rear seal (D).
3. Remove the outer handle base (A).
-1. Release the rod fastener ( B ) .
-2. Disconnect the outer handle rod (C) with a clip remover, -3. Loosen the nut.
-4. Release the hook (D), and slide the outer handle base forward to release the special bolt (E) from the door.
10. Remove the rod fastener (A) from the outer handle base ( B ) , then replace it with a new one.
11. Install the handle in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Reinstall the outer handle holder before installing the outer handle cover.
- Make sure that the power door lock actuator connector is plugged in properly, and that the outer handle rod is connected securely.
- Make sure the door locks operate properly.
- Make sure the door handle works properly.
- When reinstalling the door panel, make sure the plastic cover on the door is installed properly .
- Push the hooks and the clip into place securely.
DTC P0461: Fuel Level Sensor (Fuel Gauge Sending Unit) Circuit Range/Performance Problem NOTE: - Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general ...
Recommended Tire Pressures
Normal Driving The following charts show the recommended cold tire pressures for most normal driving conditions. 4-cylinder models V6 models The compact spare tire pressure is: 60 psi (42 ...
Front Seat Lumbar Support
2-door Driver's Seat SRS components are located In this area. Review the SRS component locations (see page 24-23) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servic ...