Honda Accord: Power Windows
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Resetting the Power Window Control Unit
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Power Window Master Switch Input Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch Input Test
- Driver's Power Window Motor Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Motor Test
- Rear Power Window Motor Test
- Power Window Master Switch Replacement
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch Replacement
- Rear Power Window Switch Test/Replacement
Front Individual Map Light
With moonroof 1. Turn the map light switch OFF. 2. Carefully pry the lens ( A ) off with a small screwdriver. Individual Map Light: 8 W x 2 3 . Remove the screws, then remove the individual ma ...
Steering Wheel Disassembly/Reassembly
4-door *: With Navigation 2-door *: With Navigation ...
HFL Switch Test
1. Remove the driver's airbag (see page 24-211) 2. Remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6). 3. Measure the resistance between terminals No. 3 and No. 4 in each switch position according to the ...