Honda Accord: Power Windows
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Resetting the Power Window Control Unit
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Power Window Master Switch Input Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch Input Test
- Driver's Power Window Motor Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Motor Test
- Rear Power Window Motor Test
- Power Window Master Switch Replacement
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch Replacement
- Rear Power Window Switch Test/Replacement
Lower Arm Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 - Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 - Bushing Driver 070AF-TA0A100 - Bushing Receiver Set 070AF-TA0A220 Removal/Ins ...
NOTE: Prior to reassembly, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply MTF to any contact surfaces. 1. Install the magnet (A) and the differential assembly (B). NOTE: Clean the magnet ...
Glass Weatherstrip Replacement
1 . Remove the moonroof glass (see page 20-91). 2. Place a piece of masking tape (A) on the middle of the front edge of the moonroof glass (B). Make sure that the tape is on the glass only, and i ...