Honda Accord: Power Windows
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Resetting the Power Window Control Unit
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Power Window Master Switch Input Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch Input Test
- Driver's Power Window Motor Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Motor Test
- Rear Power Window Motor Test
- Power Window Master Switch Replacement
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch Replacement
- Rear Power Window Switch Test/Replacement
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve B and C Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
HFL Switch Test
1. Remove the driver's airbag (see page 24-211) 2. Remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6). 3. Measure the resistance between terminals No. 3 and No. 4 in each switch position according to the ...
Rear Seat Armrest Beverage Holder
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 4-door NOTE: - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. ...