Honda Accord: Power Windows
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Resetting the Power Window Control Unit
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Power Window Master Switch Input Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch Input Test
- Driver's Power Window Motor Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Motor Test
- Rear Power Window Motor Test
- Power Window Master Switch Replacement
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch Replacement
- Rear Power Window Switch Test/Replacement
Special Tools Required -Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 -Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 1. Raise and support the vehicle, (see page 1-13) 2. Remove the front wheels. 3 ...
Cam Chain Removal
NOTE: Keep the cam chain away from magnetic fields. 1. Remove the front wheels. 2. Remove the splash shield (see step 25 on page 5-5). 3. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30). 4. Remove t ...
Ignition Key Light Test
1. Remove the steering column upper and lower covers (see page 20-181). 2. Disconnect the 6P connector (A). 3. The LED should come on when power is connected to terminal No. 6 and ground is co ...