Honda Accord: Power Windows
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Resetting the Power Window Control Unit
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Power Window Master Switch Input Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch Input Test
- Driver's Power Window Motor Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Motor Test
- Rear Power Window Motor Test
- Power Window Master Switch Replacement
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch Replacement
- Rear Power Window Switch Test/Replacement
Changing the Wiper Blade Rubber
1. Lift the driver side wiper arm first, then the passenger side. 2. Press and hold the tab, then slide the blade from the wiper arm. NOTICE Avoid dropping the wiper arm; it may damage the ...
NOTE: Before starting Installation, make sure the mating surfaces of the joint and the splined section are clean. 1 Apply about 5 g (0.18 oz) of moly 60 paste (P/N 08734-0001) to the contact area ...
Leather EX-L and all V6 models Vacuum dirt and dust from the leather frequently. Pay close attention to the pleats and seams. Clean the leather with a soft cloth dampened with a 90% water and ...