Honda Accord: Power Mirrors
- Component Location Index
- Circuit Diagram
- Function Test
- Power Window Master Switch Input Test
- Front Passenger's Power Window Switch input Test
- Power Mirror Switch Test/Replacement
- Power Mirror Actuator Test
- Power Mirror Actuator Replacement
CMP Pulse Plate A Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73). 2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor A (see page 11-274). 3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt. 4. Remov ...
Trunk Light Test/Replacement
1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Carefully pry out the trunk light (A). Trunk Light: 5 W 3. Disconnect the 2P connector (B) from the trunk light. 4. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 ( + ...
Mode Control Motor Test
'08-09 models with A/T and '10 model with A/T NOTE; Before testing the motor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-9). 1. Disconnect the 7P connector from the mode control motor. Incorrectly app ...